Scholarship Programme: „France Excellence Europa“
Developed by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs and launched during the French Presidency of the European Union (January 1–June 30, 2022), the „France Excellence Europa“ scholarship program allows students from 26 European Union countries to obtain scholarships to study at the Master’s level in a French institution of higher education.
Conditions of eligibility:
- Be a national of one of the following 26 European Union member states: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden.
Students of French nationality, including bi-nationals, are not eligible for the program.
- Be between 18 and 25 years old at the time of the beginning of your stay in France;
- Be admitted to a French higher education institution in Master’s 1 or Master’s 2 for the 2022-23 academic year;
- Not be the recipient of an Erasmus +, AUF or other French ministry scholarship.
Eligible Areas of Study:
- Culture & Heritage
- Education, Pedagogy, Higher Education
- French Language and Civilization, Foreign Languages and Civilizations and European Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer Science and Digital
Duration of the Grant:
The scholarship is awarded for a period of:
- a maximum of 12 months when enrolling in M2
- a maximum of 24 months when enrolling in M1
The deadline for submitting applications is March 15, 2022.
APPLY ON CAMPUS FRANCE WEBSITE
Френско председателство на Съвета на Европейския съюз