The ENS de Lyon and its partners offer scholarships (Ampère, MILYON and QuanTEdu-France Scholarships) for excellent international students who are interested to join its Masters programs (admission in 1st or 2nd year of Master) for the academic year 2023-2024.
Applications open from December 1st, 2022 to January 10th, 2023
- Ampère Scholarships of Excellence
- All ENS de Lyon Master’s programs
- Amount: 1,000€ per month for one academic year (renewable under conditions)
- Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MILYON Scholarship
- Amount: 1,000€ per month for 10 months
- Scholarships funded within the framework of the French government’s „Investissements d’avenir“ program
- QuanTEdu-France Scholarship
- The QuanTEdu-France project funds one scholarship per year for students interested in training in quantum science and technology. Concretely, this consists in joining a master’s degree in Physics, Advanced Mathematics or Fundamental Computer Science, and committing to an internship at the ENS de Lyon in quantum sciences and technologies.
- Amount: 1,000€ per month for 12 months.
- Scholarship financed by the France 2030 program.