The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) in partnership with the Ministry of Higher Education for Research and Innovation (MESRI) and Campus France launch a visiting fellowship program to welcome young researchers wishing to carry out their research in France as part of a "One Health" approach.
Who may apply?
- Foreign researchers holding a doctoral degree for less than 5 years can respond to this call for proposals.
- All nationalities are eligible except the French one.
- 40 fellowships will be awarded to the young researchers over a 12-month period from January 2022.
Application period ends : May 10, 2021
- The start of the research stay in France is due to take effect in January 2022
- Within the framework of this call, 40 scholarships will be awarded.
For more information :