Университети и езикови центрове
ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR ART, FASHION, DESIGN, MUSIC, ARCHITECTURE, 3D ANIMATION,… HIGHER SCHOOLS IN FRANCE
Online applications for art and architecture studies are open on CampusArt network website until February 28, 2020.
CampusArt is a network of French institutions offering university level programs in the fields of art and architecture, led by Campus France with the support of the French Ministries of Education, Higher Education, Research and Innovation, Europe and Foreign Affairs, and Culture.
The website www.campusart.org gives access (under specific conditions) to various degrees in a wide range of schools (visual arts, cinema, design, visual communication, fashion, music, architecture…): preparatory classes, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Post-Master’s and Doctorate’s levels.
A unique online application process enables students to apply for degrees in more than 130 schools and universities.
An answer will be given on March 2020 (warning: applications will be closed at the February 28, 2020) which enables to prepare the stay as soon as possible.
This online service is totally free until the applicant decides to accept a degree’s suggestion.
This online application process is available everywhere in the world. CampusArt does not substitute for “Etudes en France” procedure that enables student to obtain a French visa.
- November 4, 2019 – February 28, 2020: Opening of CampusArt website. Students complete electronic application
- February 28, 2020: Applications deadline. Pre-selected applicants will undergo phone, skype or email interviews.
- march15, 2020: Results announced on the CampusArt platform.
- march 15, 2020 – April 15, 2020: Students accept or decline admission offers on their CampusArt account
- April 15, 2020: Deadline for students to confirm choice of school on their CampusArt account.
- April 17, 2020: Preparation and submission of original certificates preregistration by institutions to CampusArt. CampusArt sends certificates to registered students.
Appel à projet scientifique
Le Fresnoy - Studio national des arts contemporains is calling for applications from researchers interested in working on a project related to their research interest in an artistic environment that offers advanced audiovisual production tools.
This will be the third consecutive year for this residency which is part of the efforts taken by Le Fresnoy to bring together artists and scientists and contributes to the prefiguration of an extension project for Le Fresnoy, both in its buildings and in its activities.
The chosen project will be scientific,or involve questions that touch on scientific concerns. The researcher will follow the same courses as Le Fresnoy artist/students and enjoy the same production resources for their project.
RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION STAY
Call for projects from doctoral students and research scientists
Dealine for applications > February 28, 2020